Thursday, July 14, 2011

quick tip - focus sessions

As a long-time recipient of massage, I know that my body really craves a full-body massage if I haven't had one in a while.  As an active person, I have problem areas that need focused attention. Sometimes I feel conflicted as to whether I want less focus on my whole body, or intense focus on one or two areas. What's a girl to do!

One strategy that works for me is setting a rotating schedule. Full-body, upper body focus, lower body focus. Sometimes, I go even more in-depth and rotate between hands/arms/shoulders, neck/shoulders, back/neck, legs/hips/feet, hands/feet.

If you haven't yet had a chance to try a focus session- give it a go!  We can choose a strategy based on your problem areas and lifestyle. Give those stressed-zones the extra attention they deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment